Re: [iot-pmc] Stepping down from the IoT PMC

Kai,

this is certainly a big loss for both the IoT PMC as well as the Eclipse IoT
community in general. I think I can speak for the IoT PMC in saying that your
contributions of all kinds to our day-to-day business and the more general issues
around the development of the PMC in general have always been highly appreciated.

I hope that you will still find the time to stay in touch with the Eclipse IoT
Working Group and that we will see you around.

Thanks again for your support and all the hard work!

Kai