Re: [iot-pmc] Concierge 5.1 release

Awesome. Thanks.

+1 from me.

Which should conclude the vote with a final +5, no veto -> +1

Congratulations to the release!

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 2:31 PM Jochen Hiller <jo.hiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
See here now: https://www.eclipse.org/concierge/documentation.php#develop
Security section at the end of the page

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 1:07 PM Jens Reimann <jreimann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Adding the security link shouldn't be a big thing, so I will wait with my +1 until then. Otherwise it looks good to me.