Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Kura 4.0.0 Release Review

I will abstain due to my involvement in the project.

Thanks,

--Dave

From: <iot-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Benjamin Cabé <benjamin.cabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, September 24, 2018 at 7:52 AM
To: PMC list for IoT top level project <iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Kura 4.0.0 Release Review

Thank you Matteo, that’s perfect.

+1 from me on the 4.0.0 release then :-)

Benjamin -

On 24 Sep 2018, at 16:50, Maiero, Matteo <matteo.maiero@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Signed PGP part

Hi Benjamin,

Yes. We started long time ago the discussion during the weekly meetings. We also announced that in the Mailing List [1] [2] and we had also an issue to track that [3].

Best regards,

Matteo

[3] https://github.com/eclipse/kura/issues/2114

--

Matteo Maiero
Senior Software Engineer

direct: +39 0433 485 902

EUROTECH

Imagine.Build.Succeed.

HEADQUARTERS

EUROTECH S.p.A. – Via Fratelli Solari, 3/a | 33020 Amaro UD | Italy | Tel. +39. 0433 485411  | Fax +39. 0433 485499 |

Cap. Soc. 8.878.946,00 € I.V. | P.IVA / C.F.: IT 01791330309 | REA Udine 196115
www.eurotech.com

Il presente messaggio ed ogni suo allegato sono da intendersi inviati esclusivamente agli effettivi destinatari e potrebbero essere soggetti a restrizioni legali. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore vi invitiamo a darne immediata notifica al mittente e cancellarlo dal vostro sistema. Qualsiasi altro uso di questo messaggio da parte vostra e' strettamente proibito.

This e-mail, and any file attached to it, is meant only for the intended recipient of the transmission and may be a communication privileged by law. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original from your system. Any other use of this e-mail by you is strictly forbidden.