From: iot-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <iot-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Morson, Stefano <stefano.morson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 11:58:29 AM
To: PMC list for IoT top level project
Subject: Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Kapua 1.0 Release Review

Hi Jens,

I just updated the release review documentation [1 ]including more informations regarding the topics that you pointed out.

Hope that this new version amends the lack of details of the previous one, if any further information is required please let me know.

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.kapua/releases/1.0.0/review

Cheers,

Stefano