[iot-pmc] Reminder to vote on Committer Election for Jens Reimann on Eclipse Hono

Voting will close tomorrow for the committer election of Jens Reimann on
project Eclipse Hono (iot.hono).

Criteria:

Hi,

I'd like to propose Jens Reimann for a Hono committer. Jens did a lot of work
on a project in the last couple of months, which is shown by the number of
submitted PRs

https://github.com/eclipse/hono/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aclosed+is%3Apr+author%3Actron+

He also did a nice Hono Demo

https://github.com/ctron/hono-demo-1

that we used for various purposes, from conference booth demonstrations to
scalability testings.

As he's getting more involved into the project I think it'd be good to make
him a committer to make it easier for him to contribute further.

Eclipse Hono project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.hono/elections/election-jens-reimann-committer-eclipse-hono

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.hono

Back to the top