Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Kura v3.2.0 Release

David, looks great, thanks!

+1 from me

Regards,
Kai

On 14. Feb 2018, at 20:44, Woodard, David <David.Woodard@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

The Eclipse Kura development team would like to release v3.2.0 on March 29th. Please review the release documentation here [1].

EMO – We plan to submit our IP log on March 13th. Please let us know what dates you have for a review between March 13th and March 29th.

David Woodard

Software Engineer – Eurotech North America

direct:    +1 301.490.4007 x318

email:   david.woodard@xxxxxxxxxxxx

EUROTECH

Imagine. Build. Succeed.

USA – 917 SW Oak Street Suite 207 | Portland, OR 97205 | Tel. +1 913.549.1000  | www.eurotech.com
This e-mail, and any file attached to it, is meant only for the intended recipient of the transmission and may be a communication privileged by law. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original from your system. Any other use of this e-mail by you is strictly forbidden.