[iot-pmc] [Reminder] Eclipse IoT Day Santa Clara - CfP closes on Feb 15

All,

Just a quick reminder that there are just a few days left to submit your talk for the Eclipse IoT Day Santa Clara, happening on May 14 and co-located with IoT World.

With more than 30 Eclipse IoT projects and hundreds of developer contributing to them on a day-to-day basis, I would be really surprised if at least a few of you here on this list who wouldn't feel like they have interesting experiences to share! :-)

We are looking for talks that are presenting how open source software (and Eclipse IoT in particular) has helped you build a real commercial solution/product. So you really don’t have to be a core Eclipse IoT developer or an "active" member of the community to propose such a case study - quite the opposite, actually. :-) We really want the Eclipse IoT Day to be an opportunity to share experiences and best practices on how to build IoT solutions based on open source and open standards, so don’t miss your chance!
Of course, we're also interested in more technical talks focusing on one or more Eclipse IoT projects and that would provide some insight into your roadmap, or introduce some particularly cool/unique features of your project.

Here is a direct link to the Call for Papers: https://goo.gl/forms/L0znMdW1zOiAwu2w1

Let me know if you have questions, or if you need feedback on your proposal before submitting it!
Cheers,
Benjamin -