De : <iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> au nom de Benjamin Cabé <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : lundi 30 janvier 2017 à 12:04
Objet : [iot-wg] Agenda for next IoT WG meeting - Wed Feb 1st

All,

The next IoT WG meeting will be Wednesday, Feb. 1 at 9amPT/12:00ET/18:00CET.
The call-in numbers are available at https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/M2MIWG/Weekly_call_minutes and at the end of this email.

Please find below the agenda for this meeting:

·         Eclipse IoT Testbeds: review strategy and next steps.

·         MQTT 5: Update from Ian Craggs on what’s in MQTT 5 and the expected impact on Eclipse Paho / Mosquitto and downstream adopters.

·         PMC topics: project documentation, build machines, Docker, …

·         Misc. updates:

o   WG Meeting at the Eclipse IoT Day San Jose

o   IoT Developer Survey

o   Open IoT Challenge

As you can see there are a bunch of important topics to discuss so I hope many of you will plan on attending.

Cheers,

Benjamin.

---

The meetings are held via teleconference. The regular call-in numbers are shown below (if possible, please used caller paid numbers). There are a few local / toll-free dial-in numbers, but you may want to setup a SIP client on your computer if possible.

·         North America 1-866-569-4992

·         Germany 49-692-2224-6059

·         France 33-(0)-17-070-8535

·         UK 0800-033-7806

·         Switzerland 41-44-580-2115

·         Sweden 46-85-063-8386

·         Italy 003-902-3604-8268

Participant conference extension: 713, then enter pin 68764

SIP clients can call 713@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, then enter pin 68764.