De : <iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Benjamin Cabé <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : mardi 13 décembre 2016 17:08
Objet : [iot-wg] Eclipse IoT Community Metrics - November 2016

All,

Please find attached the Eclipse IoT metrics for the month of November.

Apologies to some of the newest projects that don't show up in the dashboards just yet (thinking e.g Eclipse Kapua), but we are migrating some of our metrics to a different system and I will need to fix some of my scripts.

Thanks,

Benjamin –