De : <iot-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Kai Kreuzer <kai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : PMC list for IoT top level project <iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : jeudi 2 juin 2016 17:03
À : PMC list for IoT top level project <iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [iot-pmc] PMC approval request for Eclipse SmartHome 0.8.0

Dear PMC colleagues,

I would like to request your approval of the upcoming Eclipse SmartHome 0.8.0 release, see https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.smarthome/releases/0.8.0
It is planned for June 15, the IP log is currently under review.

Please note that the review documentation does not link any issue lists. We have switched from Bugzilla to Github since the last release and thus this wasn’t really practical. We will again provide this for future releases.

Regarding the trademark guidelines: I am working on updating the Eclipse SmartHome website accordingly and will make sure this is in place by June 15.

Best regards,
Kai