[iot-pmc] Request PMC Approval for Paho Release 1.2

Hello PMC,

Paho would like to request approval to release version 1.2

The release and review documentation can be found here: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.paho/releases/1.2.0

The IP log has been submitted.

Most but not all of our repositories, and associated bugs, have been moved to Github. I'm not sure how the issues list is being populated for the release now, I haven't quite worked it out - all the Java issues on Github are missing, for instance. If someone could enlighten us, then we should be able to sort it out.

Thanks

--
Ian Craggs
Paho Project Lead; Committer on Mosquitto

Back to the top