[iot-pmc] FW: [iot-wg] IoT Commons

In case there are IoT project leads or committers not following the IoT Working Group mailing list:

De : Benjamin Cabé <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : mardi 19 mai 2015 21:25
Objet : [iot-wg] IoT Commons

Hi,

As Kai said earlier today, we should probably discuss again how to best share effort between projects when it comes to providing common functionalities such as integration with underlying hardware, communication with endpoints over popular IoT protocols, etc.

I have created the following wiki page which I hope we can all collaboratively complete and maintain, to track the status of those « IoT Commons »: https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/Commons

It is certainly far from complete so I would appreciate if all projects could have a look, and make any additions or corrections.
We can use our regular working group meetings to discuss any issues and noteworthy updates regarding these commons.

Thanks!
Benjamin
_______________________________________________ iot-wg mailing list iot-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/iot-wg

Back to the top