Re: [iot-pmc] FW: Projects to move to Eclipse IoT Top-level project ---- full list of projects that have both agreed and not agreed to move to top level

Mihini has now agreed to be moved so please add them to the list. I think we are now set to do the creation of the top-level IoT project and move these projects.

Ian

From: iot-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:iot-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Skerrett
Sent: July-28-14 11:14 AM
To: iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [iot-pmc] FW: Projects to move to Eclipse IoT Top-level project ---- full list of projects that have both agreed and not agreed to move to top level

Here is an update of the projects that have agreed to be moved to the new top-level IoT project.

Agreed to be moved:

- Kura

- Californium

- Mosquitto

- Paho

- SCADA

- SmartHome

- OM2M

- Ponte

- Conceirge

- Krikkit

- Wakaama

- 4DIAC  (This is a project proposal that will need to be updated.  The project has not been created.)

- Moquette   (This is a project proposal that will need to be updated.  The project has not been created.)

Not Moved

- Koneki will not be moved. This project is not being actively maintained

- Mihini so far we have not been able to get the project leader agreement to move. The project is not actively maintained so I suggest we leave it in Technology if the project leader does not agree.

Projects to move to Eclipse IoT Top-level project

Thu, 10 Jul 2014 15:28:55 -0400

Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Foundation

'Jens Reimann' <jens.reimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Kai Kreuzer' <kai@xxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Benjamin Cabé' <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Wayne Beaton' <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>, 'richard burcher' <richard.burcher@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Now that we have the top-level IoT project created we will start the process to move the IoT project over to the new PMC. Here is a list of projects that have agreed to be moved. The remaining project have not responded so we will need to contact the project leaders individually.

I can contact these project leaders but it will have to wait until I return from my vacation on July 21.

Ian

Agreed to be moved:

-        Kura

-        Californium

-        Mosquitto

-        Paho

-        SCADA

-        SmartHome

-        OM2M

-        Ponte

No response:

-        Koneki

-        Mihini

-        Concierge  - Jan is considering to be move

-        Krikkit

-        Wakaama

-        4DIAC

-        Moquette