[iofog-dev] Plans for integrating IoFog and Kura/Kapua

I'm an engineer at Midokura, a company that develops technology for SDN.  We have recently started looking at the IoT/Fog space and we think ioFog's proposal of using containers based solutions is very interested. At the same time, we find Kura/Kapua a great framework for IoT gateway management.

We are interested o knowing more about the plans of iofog  to integrate or interoperate with Kura and Kapua. We have some ideas regarding this potential integration that would like to comment.

Regards

Back to the top