Re: [incubation] continuous integration of another Eclipseproject...

> If you consume (and redistribute) any Eclipse project, you inherit their dependencies. Thus, there is no need to file CQs again.However, in theory you need a CQ for the Eclipse OMR dependencies.

Re-reading my own text breaks my head. :)

Clarification: no need to file CQs for all of OMR's dependencies. In theory you need just one CQ to the Eclipse OMR project itself. However, the latter hasn't really been enforced across the board.

-Gunnar

Back to the top