[incubation] Eclipse Project Startup Meetup at EclipseCon Europe

If you’ve recently started an Eclipse project, or are considering starting one, join us for the Eclipse Project Startup Meetup at EclipseCon Europe on Monday, October 24th. It will be an opportunity to introduce your project to the Eclipse community and help your contributors and committers get the information they need during your launch phase. Our special guest speaker will be Wayne Beaton, Eclipse Director of Open Source projects.

We will be giving all new projects an opportunity to do a 10 minute lightning talk during the session. We also encourage you to take advantage of the lunch time poster session.

Visit the Eclipse Project Startup Meetup page for more information and to sign up to give your talk!  https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Project_Startup_Meetup

If you have any questions, please feel free to ping me or Gael Blondelle (Gael.Blondelle@xxxxxxxxxxx)!

Regards,

Susan Iwai