Re: [incubation] incubation egg on website?

Last week I was working on the incubation issue for Triquetrum.  I created a github issue at https://github.com/eclipse/triquetrum/issues/120 for this work.  I'm using https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Conforming_Incubation_Branding as a reference.

I assumed that the requirement was still active, though I agree that does not seem to be enforced.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Conforming_Incubation_Branding says:

Projects are listed as conforming or non-conforming on the main /projects page by the egg (conforming) and egg-with-red-slash (non-conforming) icons. If you believe your project is conforming (i.e., 1-5 above) but is listed as non-conforming, send email to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx and ask us to update the database.

However, http://projects.eclipse.org/search/projects does not show conforming or non-conforming projects.   Should this text be removed from https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Conforming_Incubation_Branding?

BTW Adding the egg logo was not hard, https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Conforming_Incubation_Branding has details about location.  I'm assuming the size is the full size of the egg icon.  I also added it to the main Triquetrum wiki page and download page.

Where I'm a bit stuck is:

All downloadable zip files for builds and milestones must include the word "incubation" in the filename. For example, DSF-SDK-incubation-N20070413-0200.zip
  • The jar files in the download zip file are not required to contain the word "incubation" in the filename. (See bug 178944 for the explanation.)

To build installers, the Hudson instance is using Maven.  The target files are generated from .tpd files.  I looked for a way to update the name of the installers, but nothing jumped out at me.  Does anyone have a quick answer for how to insert "incubation" into the file names?

_Christopher