Re: [incubation] CLA signing for a contributor with multiple email addresses

We do keep track of multiple email addresses on an account. We keep track of every email address you've ever associated with your Eclipse account. Primarily, though, this is so that we can connect you to the Git commits that you've made in the past.

However, all of our systems require that you use the single current email address associated with your account.

Creating a second account may be the best workaround. However, bear in mind that employment contracts tend include assignment of intellectual property to the organization, so it may not be legal/correct for an individual to sign the CLA twice with different terms (not that this is necessarily the case here).

Wayne