Re: [imagen-dev] release planning

Hi Jody,

Congrats!  Is there anything the rest of us can be doing?

Have you filled out an Eclipse release review and/or any of that documentation?

Cheers,

Jim

On 8/11/19 12:50 AM, Jody Garnett wrote:
Welcome to the imagen-dev email list, it seems we have had several email lists this year.

With the FOSS4G conference coming up I would like to publicly announce the project and issue the 0.5.0 release (as per roadmap). The big hold up here has been porting the programming guide and having the result look okay.
--
Jody Garnett