Re: [ide-dev] Question about download numbers

This sounds like ground hog day on this thread:

  https://www.eclipse.org/lists/ide-dev/msg02061.html

I think the Foundation IT staff would better be able to answer this.

Note though that from here:

https://dev.eclipse.org/committers/committertools/stats.php

using this query:

oomph/epp/2022-06/R

I get this result:

So that accounts for the installer downloads.

One can also query technology/epp/downloads/release/2022-06/R/  to get the package download total:

The remaining total difference I assume is from stats URLs in features as they're installed, but I don't know how this number is computed. Which features?  In the end, I think some queries are involved just like the ones I showed you but that I can't answer and I'm doubtful anyone on this list can answer that.

Regards,
Ed