[ide-dev] eclipseide.org

Hi all,

I just drop that here: https://twitter.com/ArneBab/status/1538047987485663232
It looks like the goal of the eclipseide.org page has changed. Most users won't really understand it. IMO, talking about the "Working Group" first is not the best strategy to engage new people in Eclipse IDE and the Working Group. It looks like "selling" the Working Group is the priority more than "selling" the IDE and I don't have the impression it serves any of both better.
I would recommend that the eclipseide.org page reverts to the content of eclipseide.org/release page; and that this page shows a more explicit part about the "Product Governance" referencing the working group.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria