Re: [ide-dev] Presentation about IJ vs Eclipse IDE

Hi all,

Maybe it would be helpful setting up a formal gap-analysis (not sure if that's the correct term), comparing Eclipse IDE with its competition? It could help in pinpointing where to focus effort.

I gather from the tweets that Mickael typically responds to :) that the major problem some users have with Eclipse is the Maven integration, and almost equally often "front end" stuff. But I don't think it's very clear what exactly is the problem.

I realise that this is a big undertaking, but with some collaborative effort I think it can be done.

Best regards,
Torkild