[ide-dev] Eclipse Ide2020-06 welcome page setting

Hello,

I am Godavari Gupta , junior application packager of Bauer corporate working on Eclipse ide 2020-06 ,I wanted to suppress/ disable  the welcome page and I’m not able to find setting ,I also tried to delete plugin org.eclipse.ui.intro, org.eclipse.ui.intro.universal as well as Uncheck the box in the bottom right hand corner, but still its coming, Please help with the settings as soon as possible.

Thankyou.

Freundliche Grüße / Best Regards,

Gupta Godavari

Jr.Software Packager

IT-Corporate Services

Mobile  : +919833481037

Internet : www.bauer.de

              www.bauerindia.in

E-Mail   : Godavari.Gupta@xxxxxxxx

cid:image001.png@01CEC5E6.6DC6D420

B – 501 & 502, Flexcel Park, Next to 24 Carat Multiplex,

S. V. Road, Jogeshwari (West), Mumbai - 400 102, India.

P  Please consider the environment before printing this

Back to the top