Re: [ide-dev] [eclipse-dev] Eclipse IDE downloads increased significantly

Hi Paul,

do we have number for people running the the p2 update?

I think that the number of current Eclipse release users is determined
by number of downloads + number of users which updated.

Would it be possible to show a total number of downloads on the
website? If yes, I can open a bug for that.

Best regards, Lars

--
Eclipse Platform project co-lead
CEO vogella GmbH