Re: [ide-dev] @EclipseJavaIDE performance for June

great idea!

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 4:51 PM, Dr. Marcel Bruch <marcel.bruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I wonder whether we should add these tweets inside the Eclipse for Java Developers Package, e.g., via the RSS feed plugin (screenshots attached).

WDYT?

On 4. Jul 2017, at 16:36, Sopot Cela <scela@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Wim,

Tips are welcome all the time and I do need them.

If you have some, feel free to tweet them and append #EclipseTips at the end. I regularly monitor the hashtag. For example Holger Voormann has been tweeting with regard to new Oxygen stuff and I'm picking up most of them: e.g. https://twitter.com/howlger/status/882198501693825024

However, the most effective thing you all can do to help is retweet. Nothing beats a retweet in terms of help :)

Thanks for offering,
Sopot