Re: [ide-dev] Beware MSFT bullshit

On 03/22/2017 06:31 PM, Aleksandar Kurtakov wrote:
Well, Kwrite/kate has a really nice feature that is exactly about that [see attached screenshot]. What it does is showing you all available highlight languages and allowing you to install/update(if there are newer versions), it's quite handy.
Do VSCode, TextMate, Atom have it too? Did you happen to look at this window in the past, or is it the first time you look at it.
I'm not really questioning how useful this feature is per so, I'd just like to make sure it's something users do actually use before putting effort in that direction.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top