Re: [ide-dev] An EclipseIDE social media account?

On 02/01/2017 05:17 PM, Marcel Bruch wrote:

On 01 Feb 2017, at 17:01, Sopot Cela <scela@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think a verified account tweeting/replying/reacting rather than just retweeting has a bigger impact for what we're trying to achieve.
I think I got what you want. But I don’t see anyone doing the work of getting all the news and aggregations in yet.
I spend something like 30 minutes a day, every working day, looking for tweets about the Eclipse IDE, providing user support via twitter and sharing interesting content. Some others do that too. So there are already people doing the work, a dedicated account would allow to make this work easier to be shared and more structured, and hopefully more efficient.
There could still someone add content manually and respond to tweets. But that, again, needs a resource. Who?
Sopot and I do volunteer; I'm pretty sure we could engage others.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top