Re: [ide-dev] SWT Native CSS Styling

I'm willing to experiment something on macOS, but still waiting for some help from SWT/Cocoa team. See https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/platform-swt-dev/msg08025.html (esp. the PS ;))

Cheers,
Mikael

Le 22 sept. 2016 à 18:12, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

On 16 Sep 2016, at 04:20, Aleksandar Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I fully agree that it would be better done in SWT and efforts are ongoing despite what you say of no interest (see Oxygen M2 N&N https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news/4.7/M2/#Platform-Dev) - I need a buy in from Mac and Win persons and we can deliver it but so far I haven't heard of such interest so we are going the GTK only path. Even with that restriction we are paving the road towards proper support in SWT and help with driving it further is more than welcome. But this has to happen in maintainable way aka not being fragile on OS theme changes and keeping the existing capabilities.

Alex, did you do some research on what's possible on Windows and/or Mac? It might be ok to have OS specific CSS files.

-Gunnar