Re: [ide-dev] Java IDEs comparison

----- Original Message -----

Yeah, but this requires someone doing the change, writing documentation, porting existing codebase and so on. Aka "given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow" and we will be able to come to that part of the work.
I can ensure you that Platform is way more open for changes nowadays (when someone steps in to drive them) but still maintaining quality requires significant effort to be done in a way not (too)disruptive for existing adopters.