Re: [ide-dev] Hook into the build process

Hello,

On 06/23/2016 11:32 AM, Oliver Z. wrote:
Hi, i have some validators and builders for my project. Is there some way to hook into the build process before any builders are started, like directly after "run" has been clicked?
I would like to log some performance measurements before/after a release of another of my builders/validators (i'd like to check if the compile time becomes slower or faster).