Re: [ide-dev] Multiple languages on Eclipse/TextMate bundles support (i.e.: Open sourcing LiClipse editor component)

On 14 Jun 2016, at 11:42, Lars Vogel wrote:

With Tom Schindl's EPL'ing of his service based generic editor

Was that a typo? Did you mean Fabio?

no, https://github.com/BestSolution-at/code-swt

Was made EPL shortly after EclipseCon in March.

/max

On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 9:01 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen