Re: [ide-dev] A "releases/latest" URL in the IDE to ease upgrades?

On 4 Dec 2015, at 10:42, Mickael Istria wrote:

One issue I have with enabling these by default is that the user that would like to stay on i.e. Mars

Why would a end-user of Eclipse IDE want to stay on Mars when Neon is out?

eh - because the plugins he depends on will not work on Neon just yet ?

Why would anyone in our community of IDE contributors and solution providers would want that?

Because there are not unlimited resources.

/max

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat http://www.jboss.org/tools