Re: [ide-dev] A "releases/latest" URL in the IDE to ease upgrades?

On 12/03/2015 04:19 PM, Mike Milinkovich wrote:
On 03/12/2015 9:44 AM, Mickael Istria wrote:
IMO, there is one lesson to learn from this user story: some users expect "Check for updates" to provide updates.

For the record, that literally made me laugh out loud. Well said!
Given the direction of the conversation, I believe this menu will soon be called "Maybe check for updates..." to at least not disappoint users too much ;)

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top