Re: [ide-dev] A "releases/latest" URL in the IDE to ease upgrades?

From: <ide-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Bruno Medeiros <bruno.do.medeiros@xxxxxxxxx>

Good to hear that! (out of curiosity, were the concerns that the Platform code itself would break, or that 3rd party features/plugins would break?)

I think the context was the platform. And it was more about Workspaces not working anymore with the new versions, which really applies to all plug-ins. But I just upgraded Mars to Neon with my Uber stack and while I do seem some weirdness, I’ll chalk it up to bugs in Neon.

Back to the top