Re: [ide-dev] Reactions on Mars release

I created an aggregate New and Noteworthy based on what I could find from the projects involved. I handpicked entries that (a) I could (re)articulate and (b) were user focused (though I did throw GEF a bone based on their enthusiasm to be included).

https://www.eclipse.org/mars/noteworthy/

I dropped the ball getting this linked last week. I hooked it up this morning.

I don't see this as cast in stone. We can update this document.

Wayne