Re: [ide-dev] Cross-platform free Visual Studio

+1, If you’re making revenue off of it, I’d hate to take that away from you.

But as Mike said, we can’t help you right now, and given I have a need, I’d be happy to help right now. I also would want to make sure it’s the right solution that we’re looking for, given I have half a mind to try one of the _javascript_ editors in a Browser widget. But if you have something better, I’d love to work with it.

Doug.

From: Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 2:49 PM
To: Fabio Zadrozny <fabiofz@xxxxxxxxx>, Discussions about the IDE <ide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ide-dev] Cross-platform free Visual Studio

On 30/04/2015 12:57 PM, Fabio Zadrozny wrote:
​ell, what can I say, I do contribute back things from LiClipse to open source

Fabio,

I certainly understand that you need to eat :)  I was just meant  that there are limits to what the rest of us can do with your code if it's not OSS.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top