[ide-dev] Trying to organize our ideas in a wiki

Hi all,

This list is a very powerful place for brainstorming. There are a lot of ideas living there.
In order to not forget some, I've tried to create some wiki pages to organize our thoughts and hopefully turn them more easily into actions. Here are the new pages:
* https://wiki.eclipse.org/IDE
* https://wiki.eclipse.org/IDE/Themes
This can also be a place for authors of custom IDEs to report the feedback they get from their users, and that is directly related to Eclipse.

We could also use this page to list the plans of various contributors regarding these general themes.
Or anything helpful to turn chat into code in Eclipse IDE.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top