Re: [ide-dev] Survey for IDE feature enhancements

Yes, I would do that if we agree we want to go this way.

On Nov 20, 2013, at 12:10 PM, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Am 20.11.2013 um 12:03 schrieb Sven Efftinge <sven@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

What if we do a dedicated survey only for the compiler checks, where we list the ones currently ignored (I counted 31)
and let the community state what severity they would prefer for which check?

I’m not convinced we’ll get enough data from this. Seems pretty specific and takes some time to answer. But who knows. Do you volunteer to create the questions for such a survey? :)

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx