Re: [ide-dev] [Crazy Idea] Humble Eclipse Bundle

 This is kind of a chicken and egg, which is solved by making any funding member of the working group also a member of the Eclipse Foundation.

Well, I guess there would (if not, there should) be a way to donate some money to the EF for a particular WG. I think the requirement to be an EF member to donate may scare off (smaller) companies.

By the way: Why are donations in general left out in our discussion? Like Big Blue and Big Colorful (Google) donate hardware or money for servers? I guess one assumption of the WG idea is that every donator would like to participate. But I not sure that this is the case.

Back to the top