Re: [ice-dev] Adding ECF modules - Building ICE

Hi Jay,

When I use the Developer->ICE->Clone option, it directly takes the code from the eclipse/ice GitHub repo and sets it up, which doesn't have issues and I use the Neon target. If I manually add my forked repo, then the connectors and other options are not setup and I also don't see the option to install them, but I will double check that. In the previous case, I had added my forked repo and didn't use the Developer menu.

Whether I use my forked repo or the original eclipse/ice repo, I get the same error when I try to add ECF modules though, i.e. the version error. When adding ECF, I make a copy of the Neon target platform and then specify the ECF Plugins. When the workspace is rebuilt, I get the error.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Ram