Re: [ice-dev] XSEDE tutorial up online

Absolutely. We've had problems in the past with people not knowing how to run the unsigned versions.

Jay

On Jul 16, 2016 12:38 PM, "Greg Watson" <greg@watson.earth> wrote:
Ok, I re-downloaded it and it works this time, but only after I disable the OS X security settings. I’m not sure what the Windows version would do, but I think it would be best to have a signed version on the stick.

Greg