Re: [ice-dev] Promotion Beers!

Yes.

Thanks,
Jay

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 8:06 AM, Taylor Patterson <tcpatt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does this offer extend to the folks who still linger on this list and only read the emails with "beer" in the subject line?

Congrats,
Taylor

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Greg Watson <greg@watson.earth> wrote:
I’m in. Congrats.

On May 19, 2016, at 11:51 AM, McCaskey, Alex <mccaskeyaj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Monday sounds good to me! Congrats!

Alex

On May 19, 2016, at 11:47 AM, Billings, Jay Jay <billingsjj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

​Everyone,

I was recently promoted, and would like to buy those of you who are in town drinks to celebrate. How would next Monday work?

For those of you who are not in town, I'll owe you one.

And let me say, in case I haven't already, my success is driven by your great work to accomplish our project goals. I couldn't do it without you, so you get beer... or coffee... or ice cream... or coffee+ice cream+beer... or whatever! ;-)

Jay

Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Twitter Handle: @jayjaybillings