Re: [ice-dev] ICE, EAVP and PTP training next week

For discussion today.

1. Introductions to ICE and PTP.

Timing: Seemed to ok to me.
Content: OK, other comments?

2. New Item

Timing: Seemed to ok to me.
Content: Good
Other: Was there a bug? I have a vague recollection.

3. Launching parallel jobs

Timing: Did we skip this?
Content: Need to think about if we want to keep this section.

4. Visualization

Timing: Not enough time?
Content: OK, other comments?

5. Custom UI widgets

Timing: Not enough time for interactive tutorial
Content: OK, other comments?

6. Scripting

Timing: Seemed to ok to me.
Content: OK, other comments?

7. Developer menu

Timing: Not enough time for interactive tutorial
Content: OK, other comments?
Other: Do we want to try to make it interactive?