Re: [ice-dev] Next status?

The following things still need to be done:

1. EAVP master branch needs to be merged with the changes from next so that the build will be uploaded to download.eclipse.org also.

2. ICE master branch needs to be merged with the changes from next so that it builds against the EAVP repo.

Let me know if you’d like me to go ahead and do these.

Greg