Re: [ice-dev] Lacking a good 'About ICE' image

Beauty, thanks!

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 6:31 PM, Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just shared a link with you.

Jay

On Mar 3, 2016 9:03 PM, "Andrew Bennett" <bennett.andr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey everyone,

I've got quite a bit of material going on my talk, but there's a glaring gap on my intro materials.  I know I've seen multiple slides with good stuff from some of you, is there any ways I could use one of them in my talk?

Andrew