From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Smith, Robert W. <smithrw@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 12:44 PM
To: ice developer discussions
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] Merged latest UI refactor and reflectivity code

Jay,

SWTBot tests passed and my stuff seems fine, but the new Launch Reflectivity Tasks button isn't working. When I build ICE, the button just doesn't do anything when clicked in the product. When I launch from Eclipse, it pops up a dialog with two identical looking buttons with the SNS logo. You can hover over them to get different text, but clicking them doesn't do anything.

I tested the product on Windows, and the launch from both Windows and Linux.

Robert