[ice-dev] Issues building next (JavaFX related)

Hey everyone,

I just pulled in and tried to build next and have been having some trouble with the viz bundles, regarding javafx.  I've started from a completely clean workspace (and .m2 directory) on Linux using OpenJDK 1.8.0_72.  I've added Xtext and e(fx)clipse to the target.  My issue is that none of the JavaFX classes can be resolved in the viz bundles.  I've tried adding the relevant packages/plugins to the imported packages/required plug-ins with no success.  Is there a certain version that I need or am I doing something completely wrong?

Andrew

Back to the top