From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Patterson, Taylor C. <pattersontc@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 9:45 AM
To: ice developer discussions
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] Build instructions updated

Jay,

I took a look at the updated instructions this morning to make sure what I was doing based on the information in your commit messages was correct. Do you want the instructions for building in Eclipse to be updated? The instructions currently on the wiki still have references to pom.xml in the top level directory and the org.eclipse.ice.build directory. I think these two instances both need to be changed to the org.eclipse.ice.aggregator directory.

Taylor