Re: [ice-dev] Fwd: FW: Post processing Error using VisIT in ICE

Thanks Shehjar!

Andrew, can you please try the ICE nightly out in a VIBE install and see if the step in the tutorial works? You should be able to do it in the ResourcePage with a simple right click in the nighty build. If so, we can give Shehjar some instructions on how to get the nightly and work with Sergiy to update the version in VIBE and the tutorial.

Jay