Re: [ice-dev] Build failures

That just failed on my machine too. Apparently you must surrender control to the build when it gets to those bundles because Jordan wrote a series of very complex tests that require a long time to run. Try starting a build and just watching it without touching your computer and see if it still breaks.

Jay

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 11:07 PM, Bennett, Andrew R. <bennettar@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Linux with Java 8.  If I comment out the ofending lines the build passes, so this seems to be the only problem.

Andrew
From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Jay Jay Billings [jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 10:23 PM
To: ice developer discussions
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] Build failures

I believe so, yes. What are you building on? Linux or Mac? Are you using Java 8?

Jay

On Jul 8, 2015 8:37 PM, "Bennett, Andrew R." <bennettar@xxxxxxxx<mailto:bennettar@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Today I tried to build ICE the usual way and found this error:

  TimeSliderCompositeTester.checkSetBackground:430 expected:<Color {0, 128, 0, 255}> but was:<Color {249, 250, 251, 255}>

Am I the only one with this issue?

Andrew